Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Here I am again, playing your mappacks.
- 44 Run >> I love this map more than I'll admit to. The gold in the tile is the only downfall to this perfect level. Userlevel'd.
- Amazing what you'll find >> Horribly disorganized map. The rocket area was terrible and the gausses were sloppy.
- Could this be my understanding? >> Played on NUMA. I hate the squeeze.
- Darkness rebound >> You must get off by adding impossible gold. As good as it looks, it needs to be acessible.
- Emotion >> Not that bad of a map. The drones are fun to dodge and the rocket covers the inside well.
- Fax rename it. >> The launchpads were a lazy addition to the map. The top section was also poorly-designed.
- Flashlight >> The gold under the oneways were the only part I didn't like. Really nice rocket area.
- Holy nights >> A very ramshackle map. The gauss corridors were fine, but the chaingun/thwumps part was too contrived.
- It's a reflex (Dana nana) >> Eww. I hated backtracking to the exit.
- jdfjsdf >> Why the hell would you include a map like this?
- Justify >> I did not like getting trapped behind the thwump. Or going back up the rocket side.
- One more time we're gonna celebrate >> the top gold was much too difficult to get. I really liked the tile structure though.
- Powerslave >> Very boring. There wasn't much I could do to route the map.
- ReReReReReverb >> Good concept, horribly executed. The laser and chaingun were too powerful and you used the oneway setup too much.
- The hit >> Not too bad for an exitless map. Fun drone paths and decent setup.
- The kids tried >> Lemme get this straight. You just take some of your maps from NUMA, throw them in a pack with other news maps, and call it a pack? That's a piss-poor way to go about it.
- The sleep is still in my eyes >> I had much too hard a time getting a good demo. The rocket area needed a bounceblock.
- This halfed-ass thing i3kej >> Name says it all.
- We gon' move 'till you need it >> Once again, the gameplay is contrived. The chainguns didn't do much, nor did the rocket.
- WX Y63X >> The two leftmost gold were unnecessary and not worth getting. You could've even added some gold to the top area.Good map otherwise.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests