Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Plus (Size) Member
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 2010.04.24 (06:36)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/lsudny
- MBTI Type: ISFP
- Location: Poland
17 maps, including three guest maps by lukesv, koipen and Sunset, and I would like to thank all of them.
- (25.58 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
I told you I would play this when it was released, but better late than never, right?
- 01 - Galaxiness >> Interesting structure. The gauss was decent, but the rocket was fun.
- 02 - Notch >> Great flow. I got a slick AGD on it. The rocket was perfect, and the gauss and floorguard complemented each other.
- 03 - Ion Desolation >> This map looks familiar. It's either the triple drones or the layout. Fun though.
- 04 - Experimental Sun >> There was something about this map that captivates me. Either the route I found or the replayability. Userlevel'd.
- 05 - Plasma Rainbows (guest map) >> The concept was good, but it's been done before, and better.
- 06 - Frostbitten >> Unappealing map. It looked sloppy and didn't play all too well.
- 07 - Hydrogen (guest map) >> the gold was boring, but the chainguns were well-placed and it was fun.
- 08 - Moonlit Sky >> God, those moons are beautiful. Gameplay's meh though.
- 09 - Outsnapped >> I don't like spam maps like this one.
- 10 - Closing Brydges >> Too open for gausses. Either chasers or rockets would've been good here.
- 11 - The Column >> Also familiar. NUMA? The gausses were good, but everything else was dull.
- 12 - Dust and Echoes >> It was all fine until I got to the last mine. I can't get past that bastard.
- 13 - The Oscillation >> Very peculiar map. Userlevel'd.
- 14 - 777 (guest map) >> Played on NUMA. The drones were intrusive, and the rocket area was difficult.
- 15 - Ellipse >> Damn, This map was harder than I thought it would be. But I liked it. The gauss/chaingun area was well laid-out.
- 16 - Passing Time >> Kinda felt like something toasters would make. I didn't like it very much.
- 17 - A Structured Nebula >> This is definitely impossible. How do you get back up the left side?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests