Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
The first time I played through this I thought it was a horrible pack. But then I replayed it today and enjoyed it. Not every single map, but a significant amount of them. Here are some comments (maps in alphabetical order):
- 08 >> The bottom left drone seems tacky, since it goes into the rocket area. The thwump setup is clever, but the edited launchpads were too annoying.
- 18 >> Really fun for a floating map, but it doesn't have much replay value.
- 11 >> Launchpad maps like this one are very difficult to make properly, since the launchpads must help you and hinder you. This one was to constricting to be worth it.
- 15 >> Filler map. Hundreds of maps just like this one on NUMA. Nothing special.
- 05 >> Drone maps are your forte. This one had a cool prisoner lower section and was great fun to play. Userlevel'd.
- 04 >> This would've been a nice map if the drone had been a threat. Its path was too long. :/
- 14 >> This map is unbeatable. I can't get past the two mines under the exit.
- 09 >> Simple map, not much to say about it.
- 19 >> It was really satisfying to get the cornerjump next to the floorguard. A decent map.
- 01 >> The style here was poor, but it was quite enjoyable.
- 07 >> The gold to the left was aesthetically excellent, but the rest of the map was sub-par.
- 17 >> Sigh. I don't know why you don't playtest your maps more. The upper drones are pristine, but the chaser and the rockets are awful. And I hated backtracking to the exit.
- 06 >> Twas on NUMA. Skipped.
- 16 >> There was a hint of mintnut in this one. Pleasant atmosphere, good chaser path, fun. Userlevel'd.
- 10 >> This one was originally hard to find a path for, but once I did it was pretty good.
- 13 >> I kicked this map's ass. The zap drone in the middle was unnecessary though.
- 03 >> Interesting map, but it was neither fun nor difficult.
- 00 >> I spazzed out a lot while playing this map, going for the best route possible. The chaingun and leftmost rocket were silly additions though.
- 20 >> This was a pathetic map. There was no visible order in the thwump placement, and it wasn't fun at all.
- 28 >> The inside part was not bad, but the exterior was terrible, especially getting back to the exit.
- 25 >> Felt very much like a rocket_thumped map. It also took me longer than I'll admit to get a demo.
- 24 >> Horribly uninspired and lengthy.
- 21 >> The bottom was very well-made, and the drones were cool. But the gauss area was icky.
- 27 >> The jump up to the exit trigger was mind-blowing, but I /really/ don't like the leftmost gold. Why must you add impossible gold?
- 26 >> Another map where there is impossible gold. At least for me it is. Maybe I'm supposed to go through a bounceblock, but I couldn't.
- 23 >> Symmetrical maps like this one never end up being fun. There was no motivation for me.
- 22 >> Good-looking map, but it could've been expanded upon. A tad bit sparse in areas.
- 02 >> I cheated on this one. Some drones would've helped the gameplay a lot.
- (62.51 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests