Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Well, it's been awhile since I've played a pack. Let's hope this one's good.
- bread >> Wow, what a gimmicky map. This could've been nice if there weren't traps and if you had used the enemies better.
- castle obscurity >> The drone setup of this was great, but I feel like it could've been more challenging.
- charmeleon >> You needed some bounceblocks up in this bitch.
- cowboy >> Way too repetitive. That rocket killed the map.
- dogs of war >> Really nice design. The mine circles were fun to navigate, and both enemies were used well. Userlevel'd.
- foreign movieS >> This level is pretty intuitive, but felt drawn-out. Not finished.
- from first to last >> The first trigger location made me skip the level.
- giant steps >> These enemies are fucking ridiculous, man.
- gold digging >> Pretty lazy map. Not enough going on.
- one of these days >> Needs bounceblocks.
- school >> That rocket is damn hard to avoid. Skipped.
- snowdog >> With more gold, this map would be perfect. Userlevel'd.
- strangers >> The top left part was stupid, but I liked the rest. I also got a laser tile breach in my AGD. :D
- the dest >> You tried too hard on this one. No gameplay at all.
- theflash >> That bottommost floorguard could've been better. Otherwise a good map.
- (28.22 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests