Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 2008.10.15 (11:16)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/mistaken72
- MBTI Type: INFJ
Let's all see how deep the rabbit-hole goes, shall we?
This pack features romaniac and deep_blue, two amazing authors whose talents you do not want to miss out on.
- (27.64 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Nothing worth keeping, sadly. (But I really like that image.)
- A01: 1952 >> Hmmm, some bounceblocks would be nice here.
- A02: Dreams >> I didn't like it. Too boring.
- A03: Cosmopolitans and Mini-Skirts >> I hate oneway maps like this one. No style or innovation.
- A04: In The Name Of Science >> Bland, tasteless and not fun.
- B01: 25 [Feat. deep_blue] >> Hmmm, the gauss were good, but I didn't like the floorguards.
- B02: Squares And Vials >> Boring filler map.
- B03: Introductions // Intrusions >> Not worth finishing.
- C01: 16 >> Better than the previous maps, but still bland.
- C02: Traces >> I didn't like the gold line aspect of it.
- C03: T.I.M.E >> The start was pointless, but it was decent.
- C04: Ascension >> I remember this from NUMA. It's pretty cool.
- D01: 0000 >> Fucking awful.
- D02: Visuax [Feat. romaniac] >> I like the atmosphere, but it was kind of difficult.
- D03: Orthogene >> Bad drones and worse rockets.
- D04: Strobes >> Really fun for highscoring, but not creative.
- E01: Start Anew >> Pointless map.
- E02: Project MKULTRA >> Best map so far, but it was only decent.
- F01: Reimagined Dreams >> Cool tiles.
- F02: 1962 >> Really good map. Nice name reference too.
- F03: Ergot Inhalants >> The gold behind the exit was dumb, but otherwise a cool map.
- (27.26 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests