- On the Psychic Highway
- Posts: 292
- Joined: 2008.10.12 (17:19)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/mahi_mahi
- Location: VOJVODINJA<3
- (45.97 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
- Not actually an admin
- Posts: 194
- Joined: 2011.05.18 (01:57)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/paradox-dragon Paradox
- MBTI Type: ISTJ
- Location: New Zealand
It's possible without the traps
Fucking hate this
- Posts: 566
- Joined: 2011.02.17 (22:24)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/zoasBE
- Location: somewhere inside a super hexagon.
I'm really busy right now with my job, but sure i'll check this afternoon!
My 100 Vehemence 4 Maps
Vehemence 4 as THE23
Parkour and Puzzle Laboratories!
VODKALOVER Session One
VODKALOVER Session Two
VODKALOVERX XMAS A PACX[/spoiler]
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- 01 - Twenty Thirty Three :: I would have liked to have at least one enemy.
- 02 - Artillery :: I had fun coming up with a route.
- 03 - Mi24 Hind :: I remember this. Nice gold layout.
- 04 - Not on Google Maps :: I am a fan of how the top worked.
- 05 - Metro :: That one drone was fucking annoying.
- 06 - Retreat from Afghanistan :: The chaingun area legitimately felt like I was hiding from gunfire in a war zone. The top drone part was nice as well.
- 07 - Vorkuda :: Terrible waste of time.
- 08 - Siberian Entity :: If it wasn't such a pain to move around it would have been fun.
- 09 - Occupied Refinery :: The inside was confusing at first but turned out to be well-designed.
- 10 - 'Ob :: This one was different from his brothers, but he was a grand ol' time. Userlevel'd.
- 11 - MSCW :: The floorguard section was tough.
- 12 - Hirurgiya :: The confined space works great, and I love how you hid the door switch under the exit.
- 13 - Learn. (Redueux) :: The tilework was... adequate, but it was not fun.
- 14 - Siberian Entity 2 :: The rocket was kind of wasted. But the minejumper section was cool.
- 15 - Uptown Kursk :: I remember this one too, and boy was it needlessly confusing.
- 16 - The Prisoner's Motto :: Not a fan.
- 17 - Apocalypse: Mir! (Redeux) :: I would have liked to have more gold to collect.
- 18 - Ancient History, Forced :: Didn't like the dual gausses or the weird beehive look.
- 19 - Political Machine :: Simple and effective map.
- 20 - Captured Cartographer :: Looked great, but the object placement hindered the gameplay far too much to be enjoyable.
- 21 - The Only Coporation, Inc. :: Reminded me a lot of classic Cerberus maps. But I didn't like the drones.
- 22 - Prussiya :: This one, was in fact, very good. Userlevel'd.
- 23 - Caspian Sea? Russian Lake :: It needed like a rocket or a chaingun or some sort of enemy.
- 24 - Uchenyi :: I love a good rocket/bounceblock map. Userlevel'd.
- 25 - We're Going to T'blisi! :: It was a little like a ChrisE map. However, I didn't like the two sections smushed together.
- 26 - Give me dat Vodka :: Even 10% variety would make this a passable map.
- 27 - The Komenolomnya :: It really felt incomplete. But I dug the chaingun.
- 28 - Nothing is Bigger than Us :: I'm not sure if the doubled-up rockets were intentional, but it was a nice surprise. Wasn't bad.
- 29 - Holy Paradox (feat. 1211) :: All the enemies work well, it's clever and replayable, and of course trance helped make it.
- 30 - Unflattering Society :: As far as zoasBE maps go, this is one of the better ones. I actually liked the middle gold/mine setup.
- (88.07 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests